Land Line Magazine writes about our newest sites at:
- Flying J – Elkton, Md.
- Detroiter Travel Center – Woodhaven, Mich.
- Champlain Truck Center – Champlain, N.Y.
- 21B Travel Plaza – West Coxsackie, N.Y.
- Flying J Travel Plaza – Dallas, Texas
- Flying J – Ruther Glen, Va.
- George Truck Stop (Shree’s) – George, Wash.
“The dog days of summer are near and Shorepower Technologies could not have chosen a better time to announce the expansion of its network by adding seven more truck stops.
“Shorepower currently has 63 sites in 30 states with 1,800 electrified spaces. The company’s goal is to build and operate 250 locations with 10,000 spaces in the next five years, according to Alan Bates, Shorepower’s vice president of marketing.”