With our newest site in Lebec now open, the whole of Interstate 5 is equipped to reduce idling, clean the air, and help drivers rest easier! FleetOwner magazine listed all our stops along I-5:
- Gee Cee’s Truck Stop, Exit 57, 123 Foster Creek Rd., Toledo, Wash. 98591
- Jubitz Travel Center, Exit 307, 33 N.E. Middlefield Road, Portland, Ore. 97211
- Truck ‘N Travel/TA, Exit 199, 32910 E. Pearl St., Coburg, Ore. 97408
- Seven Feathers Truck and Travel, Exit 99, 130 Jeffreys Road, Canyonville, Ore. 97417
- Pilot Travel Center, Exit 745, 395 E. Vista Dr., Weed, Calif. 96094
- Pilot Travel Center, County Road 8/Exit 554, 30035 County Road 8, Dunnigan, Calif. 95937
- Flying J Travel Plaza, Exit 485, 15100 N. Thornton Road, Lodi, Calif. 95242
- E-Z Trip Golden State, 6725 N. Golden State Blvd., Fresno, Calif. 93722
- Flying J Travel Plaza – Bakersfield, 17047 Zachary Ave., Bakersfield, Calif. 93308
- Flying J Travel Plaza, Exit 205, 42810 Frazier Mountain Park Road, Frazier Park/Lebec, Calif. 93243
They also listed TSE stations run by other companies, together we cover the entire I-5 corridor!
“Drivers traveling U.S. Interstate 5 and parallel State Route 99 can now travel from Seattle to San Diego and get full rest without the need to idle their vehicles.
“I-5 was the first of 10 interstate corridors targeted for increased availability of this anti-idling technology,” said Alan Bates, vice president of marketing for Shorepower Technologies. “Now it becomes the first freight corridor in the nation where drivers can travel its entire length and get relief from high fuel bills and the noise and air pollution created by truck engines left running.”