Shorepower – Plug In and Save

Reduce Your Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A tragic, and all too common story about a truck driver found dead due to accidental carbon monoxide poisoning from a gas generator. generator

According to the consumer product safety commission, portable generators are the leading cause of carbon monoxide poisoning in engine-driven tools in the U.S. The gas is odorless, invisible, and difficult to detect.

Shorepower lets drivers avoid running an APU, diesel generator or a main engine.  Let us help you maintain comfort without breathing the toxic emissions from a combustion engine.